Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Borderlands




I love this game. I played it for the PS3 when it first came out, since at the time, my computer was down. Now that I got my computer up and running, I decided to give Borderlands another shot and once again, I'm addicted to this game. Sure, it reminds me of Fallout, but hell, it's still a good game and very unique style of graphics. The only thing I could complain about is the lack of classes/characters. I wish there were more, but hell, it's good enough to make this game extremely fun.





One thing I love about this game, besides the unique and extremely cool graphics, is that it's not just a normal first person shooter. You could also jump into some nice rides and blast away with a gatling gun or missile launcher.





And that's just the Single Player game. Even the Multiplayer game is fun. There's versus games and there's co-op games. Any of them are really fun to play and it's fun seeing other characters.





And of course, an awesome little mascot that helps you out throughout most of the game. The one and only Claptrap.





As I was stating earlier, I wish there were more characters, but it doesn't take away from the fun of the game. There are only four characters (which you can rename).


Mordecai - The Hunter





Roland - The Soldier





Lilith - The Siren





Brick - The Berserker





Each character has a back story, which I'm not going to ruin here, you'll just have to play the game to find out. Trust me when I say, you won't be disappointed. It's fun, action packed, and looks amazing.


All-in-all, I give it Four and a Half Stars out of Five.


Logging Off,

Epiclepsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment