Sunday, January 16, 2011

GIMP.

What could I say about GIMP? It sucks. It definitely isn't anywhere close to being a Photoshop . I'm so disgusted with it, I'm not even going to link GIMP to it's site, because I'm not advertising for them, I'm... DISSadvertising them. Sure, it's a free program you could download and they say it's like Photoshop. Yes, I understand you could edit pictures and all that, but where Photoshop makes things easy, GIMP makes things harder. On Photoshop, with a single click of the button or a hotkey, you could make effects happen, on GIMP, you need to do twenty things for that one effect to occur. No thanks. I miss my Photoshop. :(

Enough ranting. Time to introduce this post. I wanted my first post to be something epic. I wanted it to mean something, but I've got nothing on mind besides complaining about GIMP. I'd suggest to everyone that they should avoid this program at all costs. It's nothing but a hassle (Yes, I do realize I just started ranting again), download it if you want to feel like a kindergartner. It's like learning to walk all over again, at least even in learning to walk again, I'd have a limp, not a GIMP.

Now that that's out of the way, I might as well let you know the plans I have for this Journal. I plan on not only talking about my life, but also do small reviews on programs, computers, computer components, and games (Mainly PC, but I'll try and do some for every system). I really have nothing else to say.

Logging Off,
Epiclepsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment